BOARD DIPLOMA EXAMINATION, (C-09)
DCM-IV YEAR EXAMINATION
TIME: 3 Hours] [Total Marks :80]
PART - A
INSTRUCTION: (1) ANSWER ALL QUESTION AND EACH QUESTION
CARRIES FOUR MARKS
(2) ANSWER SHOULD BE BRIEF AND STRAIGHT TO THE POINT AND SHALL NOT EXEED FIVE SIMPLE SENTENCES
1. Describe the anatomy of a webpage.
2. Define a tag and list the frame tags
3. List the features of cascading Style Sheets.
4. List the basic principles of XMS.
6. State the significance of variant data type in VB Script.
7. How can you recognize a particular user who revisits a website?
8. What are third party components? How they can be used in ASP scripts?
9. How HTML and PHP can be combined.
10. How can you delete a Cookie in PHP?
Instructions : (1) Answer any five questions and each question carries ten marks.
(2) The answers should be comprehensive and the criteria for valuation is the content but not the length of the answer.
11. Explain table related tags in HTML. Write HTML code to create a table.
12. Write HTML code to create a form and place various controls on it.
13. Write VB Script code to calculate simple interest for given data of principle, rate and time duration.
14. Explain looping statements in VB Script with example.
15. Explain about ASP objects in detail.
16. Explain the procedure for setting of PWS and HS for ASP.
17. Explain various string functions in PHP. Write PHP script to find the length of given string.
18. How to upload files to server using PHP? Write script for uploading a file.