BOARD DIPLOMA EXAMINATION, (C-09)
DCME IV SEMESTER EXAMINATION
Time : 3 Hours] [Total Marks: 100
Instructions: (1) Answer all questions and each question caries four marks. (2) Answers should be brief and straight to t the point and shall not exceed five simple sentences.
1. List the steps in designing a good website
2. State the purpose of HTML form tags: <form> and <input>
3. What is DHTML?
4. List the advantages of cascading style sheets
5. Differentiate between sub procedure and function procedure in VB Script.
6. List various data types in VB Script.
7. State the need for server side scripting.
8. What are third party components? How they can be used in ASP scripts?
9. List various factors to be considered for comparing scripting languages.
10. How can you solve the problem of scopin; in php?
Instructions: (1) Answer any five questions and each question caries twelve marks. (2) The Answers should be comprehensive and criteria for valuation is the Content but not the length of the answer.
11. Explain presentation formatting tags in HTML.
12. Explain frame related tags in HTML, Write HTML code to divide screen into multiple frames.
13. Explain the procedure for creation of IDC Scripit file and output template file.
14. Explain conversion functions of VB Script. Write VB Script code to reverse a given string.
15. Explain about ASP objects in detail.
16. Explain various steps to establish connection with MS Access database, using ASP. How database contents are retrieved and displayed through ASP.
17. Explain various installation methods of PHP in detail.
18. Explain various string functions in PHP. Write PHP script to find the length of given string